Vet warns pet owners about popular dog toy that claimed a dog’s life

Vet warns pet owners about popular dog toy that claimed a dog’s life

Vet warns pet owners about popular dog toy that claimed a dog’s life. Many pet owners take the welfare and responsibility of their pets with extreme seriousness. They go to the extent of examining the food their pets consume, its comprising ingredients, the kind of material used in producing their toys and they also go extra length in ensuring that safety precautions are employed to keep them warm with sweaters and booties during the cold holiday seasons.

Unfortunately, there are toys that could cause your pet to choke, because they contain various small parts. The last thing that you want is to purchase a toy that can lead to harm for your pet. Jamie Stumpf is a responsible pet owner and when she purchased a new ball for her buddy Maximus, she had no idea that the large hole at the end could cause troubles.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Frontier Theme